The Aboño Coal-fired Power Plant has transitioned from fFel-Oil to CNG as its primary fuel source, requiring the procurement of a novel Energy Recovery Mechanism (ERM) that enables it to operate with a new consumption.
TRESCA Ingenieria was responsible for the design of the ERM and integration of the new FW lighters.
- Layout 2 x 100%
- Meters (turbine) G2500
- Measured configuration (sg. PD-01)
- Gas installation design flow (Nm3/h) PTZ 20,000
- Maximum measured gas flow (at 4 bar) (m3/h) 4,000
- Measuring range 1:30
- Inlet pressure ERM (bar) 5÷16
- Operating pressure output ERM (bar) 4÷5
- Daily base consumption MWh/day 10÷15
- Occasional consumption (during group start-ups) MWh/day 850
- Annual consumption GWh/year