The DISA project comprised the construction of a regasification terminal with a port storage capacity of 10,000 m3 through the utilization of pressure tanks, and the possibility of utilizing a moored vessel with a capacity of 30,000 m3.
TRESCA Ingenieria was tasked with the design of the facility, which comprises:
- Economic analysis of the facility
- Port Terminal with ship mooring system
- Grounding rack and cryogenic pipe.
- LNG storage system with 10,000 m3
- Boil-Off-gas management
- 10 MW power production gasification unit
- Tank loading dock and ISO container terminal
- Electrical substation