Hafesa has acquired the fuel storage unit located in the port of Motril, with plans to expand it to a capacity of 100,000 m3 and construct a new port terminal equipped with a loading system for ships of 230 m in length and equipped with arms of 12 m.
TRESCA Ingenieria was tasked with the design of the terminal, assuming the responsibility of owner’s engineering functions. Expansion of the storage park at the Port of Motril, in order to achieve a volume of 100,000 m3 greater than those in its existing facilities. This expansion will encompass two novel zones, namely T-200 and T-300, which will be situated in close proximity to the present facilities.
- Construction of new warehouses.
- New terminal for ships of 230 m in length with arms of 12 m.
- Expansion of the storage capacity of the plant up to 100,000 m3.
- 11 tanks at the plant.
- 5 storage tanks to expand.
- Tanks connected to the loader by reception and supply lines.