ENAGAS’s project involved the construction of an LNG terminal located in the Strait of Gibraltar with the aim of providing LNG supply to ships, managing the boil-off, and distributing the LNG through tanks and ISO containers. The project was divided into phases with a total area ranging from 1500m2 in pressure tanks to 30,000m3 in atmospheric system.
TRESCA Ingenieria was tasked with the design of the facility, which comprises:
- Market Research
- Economic analysis of the facility
- Port Terminal with ship mooring system
- Grounding rack and cryogenic pipe.
- LNG storage system 30,000 m3.
- 10 MW power production gasification unit
- Tank loading dock and ISO container terminal