ENAGAS’s project involved the construction of an LNG terminal in the port of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria with the aim of providing LNG supply to ships, managing the boil-off, producing 10 MW of energy, and distributing LNG through tanks and ISO containers.
TRESCA Ingenieria was tasked with the design of the facility, which comprises:
- Market Research
- Economic analysis of the facility
- Port Terminal with ship mooring system
- Grounding rack and cryogenic pipe.
- LNG storage system with 10,000 m3
- Boil-Off-gas management
- 10 MW power production gasification unit
- Tank loading dock and ISO container terminal