An international body that brings together the main public companies responsible for providing railway services based in Paris, the International Union of Railways required a technical document that would serve as a basis for the use of hydrogen as fuel in trains.
TRESCA Ingenieria was tasked with the preparation of the following reports.
- PRELIMINARY REPORT WITH A SUMMARY OF THE TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENTS UNDER STUDY.
- PRELIMINARY REPORT WITH THE ENERGY ANALYSIS OF RAILWAY TRAFFIC.
- TECHNOLOGICAL STATE OF THE STORAGE OF ELECTRICAL ENERGY
- CAPACITY OF REGENERATIVE BRAKING TO GENERATE POWER ON BOARD
- TRAIN AND BRAKING DYNAMICS
- ENERGY IN BRAKING, TIMES AND GENERATION
- CHARGE AND DISCHARGE CYCLES. POWER BALANCES
- POINTS OF CONSUMPTION IN RAILWAY TRACTION
- HYDROGEN STORAGE POSSIBILITIES
- CONCEPTUAL DIMENSIONING OF DIFFERENT TECHNOLOGIES
- ENERGY SAVINGS IN EACH TECHNOLOGY
- LINES OF FUTURE WORKS IN THE FIELD OF RAILWAY ENERGY STORAGE